GUEST LECTURE ON PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Guest lecture on Personality Development was organized by the Aurora’s Business School, Punjagutta within it’s own campus premises on 20-03-2010.
Profile of the Guest:
Mr. K. Jayashankar is a science graduate form the Madras University and a Post Graduate in Packing Technology form Mumbai University. After a distinguished corporate career he took up intense study and research in Vedanta Philosophy under the direct guidance of his spiritual guru Swami Parthasarathy. He has spent four years full-time, form 1997-2001, in the Vedanta Academy, founded by the Swamiji, near Lonovala, 108kms From Mumbai. He is the Executive Trustee of Vedanta Institute Hyderabad, a charitable Trust registered in Andhra Pradesh, spreading knowledge of life and living.
Some of his Presentations Held at-
• Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
• Visiting students of St. John’s University, New York, U.S.A.
• Andhra Bank Staff College, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
• National Thermal Power Corporation (N.T.P.C), Secunderabad.
• M/S ITC Limited- Guntur.
• M/S Varun Motors Pvt.Ltd, Visakhapatnam.
• M/S Nagarjuna Fertilizer’s & Chemicals Limited, Hyderabad.
• M/S Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited, Hyderabad.
• Hyderabad chapter of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Red Hills, Hyderabad.
Guest Lecture on Personality Development was organized by ABS, with the prime objective of making students enthusiastic in learning and to face the real world situations appropriately to build their career in a prospective manner. The speaker for the programme was Sri. Jayashanker from Vedanta Institute.
The students of ABS enjoyed the session as it is more towards the personality development which will make a management student ready to face the challenges in the career. The key learnings for the students from the session are
1. Purpose of existence
2. How to set goals and how to define time needed to achieve these goals.
3. How to get inspirations to achieve these goals.
4. The message he delivered to the students is that the need is to be unselfish and has to do selfless service to humanity.